20100303

Life **




Life, how many ppl know how their life can will be ??? some ppls they never appriciated their life, taking drugs, hanging around doin nth.. but some ppls spend almost half of their life to have a better 1... My life is WORST(desprate to get LORDTOWN WORSTS BOYS tee).. I stop my study when i was 17's.. on that time my mum is very fucking pissed off, due she put every hope on the only son she have... but her son dissapointed her by telling her, mummy i dont want go to school anymore, i hate studies and i want start work.. She asked, WHAT CAN U DO IF U DIDNT FINISH YOUR STUDIES ??? without thinking i answered her that i will go to WORK...

Now im 26's years old.. and my balls is still DANGLING around.. U ask me wat is my future ?? i really cant answer u right now, but i promise i will work hard from today onwards.. i wont jz sit here and wait for money to drop down from the fucking sky... i will fight for it, to prove to u and myself that i have changed and to make u have a better life in the future...... NEVER GIVE UP ...

1 comment: