20100305

Humans **

How many of your friends that really know's u very very weLL ?? or they jz a bunch of morons that know how to talk behind your back ?? or due to economy crisis human change to become more realistic ?? that is why stories always created or refreshing ppl HISTORY...

I have no idea why there's so many people love to talk about my past or should say my history. Can't you guys just go and get a life by doing something meaningful instead of being a story teller telling people about my story that created by you guys ?? is it this is part of your job ??

Everyone have 24 hours per day, i bet you all curious about how i make use of my life. but what i can tell is, i fully make use of my life and i'm satisfied with such a wonderful life.. An idioms that suit for you all..CURIOSITY KILLS A CAT..

No comments:

Post a Comment