20090609

The Hype WILL-I-AM Birthday Bash Party

the cake !! kaws
felex enjoying da lovely cake !!!
chuckei , leng leng & edison hong
me me me wit miao aka predator mouth..
the couple !! mr and mrs predators
bee & nic ( my super basketball team member )
nic x leng leng x nanako ( a girl who duno who is IRON MAN = WEIRD )
chuckei x nana x huan ( visvim huan)
do u see ther is a girl waving to me ?? scary...
i was sleepy.. after work party wil ended up like my eyes !!
lai, felex, bee, huan, miao, daniel
fucking hot, sigh...
me, felex, miao, will-i-am(birthday boy), daniel and xxx ??
smelly ?? ewwww
my lip like sugar... hahaha !!
this is wat she duno ... IRONMAN... google and search for it ya...
posing next to da drinking pool... some of our fren drink it and it was nice rite...
licking bee.. abit salty..
omg, my turn kena lick.. damn they so rude.. gentle abit ma.. i sure giv geh.. hahahah

No comments:

Post a Comment